“Alcoholics and addicts often lead lives of isolation. We believe that the addict is a resilient, intelligent, creative individual with endless opportunities when given the tools to succeed. It is our hope and mission to support them in their recovery efforts as they attempt a fresh start at life again.”
–– Chad Reiher, CADC, QSUDP, Owner & Operator
Restoring Hope and Assistance in Success
Why should I make the call now?
Many people felt the way you do now. They felt they did not want to stop using. They felt their life would end if they ever tried to stop. Many found that treatment helped them find their true selves and have A Fresh Start in their lives.
- Substance abuse treatment for adults
- Mental health services for adults and adolescents
- Comprehensive diagnostic assessments (CDA or GAIN-I)
- DUI Evaluations
- Confidential drug testing
- Family/couples/marriage counseling
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling using evidenced based treatment (NREPP)
- Case management
- Tele-Health provided utilizing Doxy.me or Zoom software
- Sliding scale/financial options or payment plan if needed
Call our confidential line today at 208-642-5038,
afterhours at 208-741-0013, or start a telemedicine call below.
Charlayne Wall, MC, LCPC, CS
Chad Reiher, CADC